Monday, May 30, 2011

Always Catching Up

Life just gets busier and busier... but I really wouldn't have it any other way.

The challenge for me is that I've taken on a full-time job and another blog - homegirlgoesboom.com. So this family-style, personal blog is not getting the attention it deserves. Until I can get it together - for now it will probably play out like a quick travelogue of our life's adventures.


Me skiing - less than I'd like in 2010-2011!

A few Jazz games - thanks Carly H.!

Saturday soccer games!

Chasing the Food Network Great Food Truck Race in SLC!

Enjoying a fabulous Stay-cation with Les Miserables, The Melting Pot, bowling, movies, Bruges Waffles, shopping, downtown tours, and plenty of time to relax. All lovingly planned by Michael! P.S. That's Michael giving everyone the 'what-for' at a lectern at the Conference Center.

We also had a wonderful Easter brunch and egg hunt and some memorable times with our family. I definitely need to take more pictures!

No comments: