Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Walkie Talkie






It is unusual. How many people like to stand in front of 45 people and talk for three hours? I can actual feel readers shudder at the horror of it all. But I am admittedly unusual - actually I prefer the word: unique. As a public speaker, I get to see someone's face transform when they grasp a new concept or feel the energy in a room as conference attendees get excited about organization, time management or social networking. It's simply invigorating and throw in the fact that I get paid to talk, well...what's not to love about that? Plus the added bonus is that this particular conference was in Monterey, California. I've included a few pics so you can imagine the sights, sounds and clam chowder that I sampled as I walked around the beachfront.

No comments: